Rovio, the creators of Angry Birds, has just released yet another game on to the App Store – ‘Bad Piggies’. The new game which allows you to build an ultimate flying /crawling /rolling /spinning /crashing device and pilot the pigs to steal eggs away from the birds is available for 99-cents only. PC version coming later today.
The game is fun and different and requires some real thought. Just downloaded and played through a few levels already but can tell this one will hook me. I am not a big angry birds fan but enjoyed space as it was more unique than the other cookie cutter versions. I do hope to see the iPhone 5′s full screen supported soon.
Rovio lists the features for Bad Piggies:
- 60 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
- 30 additional puzzles unlocked by three-starring levels!
- Free updates!
- 4 sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
- Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting all the skulls!
- 33 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
Download Bad Piggies for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch via iTunes Store