iFunbox v1.8.798.616 has been released and is available for download for Mac OS X. The newest iFunbox v1.8 lets you backup apps to .ipa package without having to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Apart from fixing performance issues and minor bugs, the developers have fixed the pesky compatibility issues with the WiFi sync feature in iTunes.
iFunbox v1.8 Change Log
1. Backup App to .ipa package without jailbreak needed
2. Uninstall Apps in batch, without jailbreak
3. App Sandbox access is improved and faster
4. Device connection failure due to enabling of WIFI Sync is fixed
5. Device connection code is again refactored and much faster
6. Ask before change the default SSH password ‘alpine’ to a secure random string
iFunBox, or i-FunBox, is a popular iPhone/iPad file manager for transferring and maintaining files and directories on iOS. With iFunBox, you can easily access the iOS file system and perform basic functions such as copying files and directories from/to Mac OS X, deletion, renaming and creation. You can even install app (from IPA package) with iFunBox 1.8.